A
beautifull night was falling and stars was shining brightly this night.A pretty
girl was seeing the sky by window in the college dormitory.This girl was a
collegian in a famous college in this country, exactly in a institute of technology.She
was saarah.A girl always wore the glasses and had a smart brain.She was sitting
and keep looking the sky by her sense, suddenly her buddy, hanidar came to
accompany her and without thought, hanidar directly embraced saarah’s shoulder
while smiling.
“
saarah, what are you doing here, aren’t
you sleepy?” asked hanidar.
“
Not yet , I am still thinking something new.This is an idea for my college
task.”
“
so what are going to do about your idea.” Hanidar asked more.
“
I wanna make robot of love, it can be
ordered by anyone and I want the robot to be able accepting our sharing and
also it can give solution about our problem, so we can call robot of love
which can do everything according to us.
of course, that we want ha ha ha…” saarah explained.
“ that’s a good idea saarah, you are good at
everything, but how come.” Hanidar asked
“
I’m sure, my idea will come true and whatever will be able to happen on this
world and that’s my secret about how I
can do it….. and go with the flow, this will become invention which will be
inventive for all people on the world,
above all me, hmmm..” saarah said while playing the pencil on her hand.
When
saarah explained that idea, hanidar just listened while giving the most
beautifull smile for saarah this night.Finally, both of them finished their
talk this night and directly slept together without forgot to turn the lamp
of so that that room became dark like
the cave.
***
Atmosphere
of city was so hot and there were so many vehicles on the boulevard.The trees
were like to want singing by it’s movement because the
wind always came attacking toward the tree.Among the trees had been on the
campus park, there were so many collegian that place and one of them was saarah
with her sweetheart.his name was farish.both of them were sitting on the park’s
chair.Saarah looked happy today.Saarah’s hand was hold by farish, they look so
happy and looking romance under the tree.
“
saarah, would you marry me,..” farish asked.
“
farish, actually I am already to be your wife whenever you want,..” saarah
answered.
“
are you sure,…” farish asked to make sure.
“
of course,..honey,,, but not now, I’m still finishing my job.” Saarah said
while seeing eyes’s farish by full of affection.
“
okey…I wait for you my sweetheart.” Farish said while kissing saarah’s hand.
On
the other hand, saarah was back to a room where she would create her idea,
robot of love after her romance meeting with farish today. Her soul was full of
spirit today.She began by her sense and a hand skill.that Robot had begun to be
formed, shake by shake finally that robot of love could be created by
her.Saarah tried to operate by the red button that there was in the
robot.whoever who pressed the red button will become boss for robot of love and
it could be ordered by us, above all who pressed the red button just now.
“
it’s so perfect, this is it. The robot of love…thanksgod. Finally I can
graduate from a final exam in term of lecture, and a while I am going to
graduate from this college. Yesssssssssssss…” saarah said like that after that
she pranced happily.
Hanidar
came suddenly at the room with together their lector.
“
waw, it’s great saarah.” Hanidar said.
“
saarah...tomorrow you can present in front of the other lector. Good idea and
congratulation.okey I wait for you for examination your invention. Best of luck
“ a guide lector said and after that he went from that place.
“
thank you…”
“
thanksgod….god had helped me now….” Saarah said happily.
“
congratulation saarah, you can graduate fastly from this college. I’m glad to
see you happy.”
Hanidar
said.
“
terima kasih, sahabat baikku (thanks, my
buddy) “ saarah said.
And
both of them embraced each other and suddenly the robot of love followed to
speak and make them surprise.
“
congratulation saarah…… I’m already to be your friend now.” The robot of love
said.
“
waw..you are so sweet and so wonderfull…” hanidar said while approaching the
robot of love.
“
it’s mine…” saarah said.
This
life was sometimes odd but what ever could happen on the world and nothing
impossible.Saarah had shown her masterpiece today so that make her happy.
***
Tomorrow
morning.Saarah was still with the robot of love at college dormitory.She kept
looking it by her beautifull eyes happily.Saarah hold it and feeling
unbelievable and suddenly her face was
bathed in tears.Unconsciously the robot of love spoke in front of her and make saarah surprise.
“
don’t cry, saarah. Tell me what you are feeling ? “ the robot of love asked.
“
you talk with me, robot.” Saarah asked back.
“
yup, saarah…”
“
I don’t believe this, I can do it and a while I will marry with my boyfriend.
Too fast for mylife.” Saarah told.
“
so do I. I don’t believe this because I can be created on this earth by you so
this is real that it’s so difficult to understand by all people.” The robot of
love described.
“
because you are my final assigment that can take me out from here. I call you
robot of love, I love you…..” saarah said.
“
I know that, but I can be your buddy like your friend, hanidar.”
“ okey, just go ahead.” Saarah said while
giving her smile and embracing it
fastly.
Before
she did examination of college, the robot of love always accompanied her and
the robot of love was to be her buddy in her life.Saarah also took the robot of
love out and just sight seeing view of city. Sometimes saarah also shared her
problem with robot of love and this make her habit to tell about her problem
start from love problem, life problem etc.All of this make her falling in love.
To
be continued

No comments:
Post a Comment